At Baldarroch Chapel and Crematorium our aim is to make what is always going to be a difficult day for the family of the deceased as easy and stress free as possible. To help us achieve this we:
- We allow 1 hour and 30 minutes between each service which allows approximately half an hour within the chapel with time either side for people to get settled and to leave unhurried. This ensures that every family has enough time to hold a personal and dignified service.
- An extended service can be provided for an additional fee.
- The funeral service can be as personal or unique as you wish.
- The chapel can be personalised for any religion or belief.
- Our uniformed chapel attendant will be available at each service.
- The chapel is warm, welcoming and decorated with fresh flowers.
- Seating for 154 mourners with standing space for a further 80 in the foyer.
- The service can be relayed outside the chapel to the foyer and corridors via speakers for large attendances. Services can also be viewed on TV screens in the foyer.
- An integrated state of the art audio and visual system provides us with an ever increasing music library which currently sits in the region of 12000 pieces of music. The system also allows us to shown slideshows or videos on the two 75″ TV screens in the Chapel and the two TV screens in the Foyer. Tradition is not forgotten though and the multi faith chapel is fitted with a Viscount Envoy 35-F organ.
- We are able to offer a recording of your service for an additional fee of £30.00. Please note that it can take up to 1 week after the funeral service for the DVD to be available for collection.
- The floral tribute area is set next to the handshaking area on the right hand side of the building. Floral tributes will remain on display outside for a minimum seven days.
Our chapel and offices are always open to visitors who would like to inspect the premises before a service. It is always advisable to ring in advance on 01330 844042 to ensure the chapel is free for you to look around.