At Baldarroch Chapel and Crematorium our aim is to make what is always going to be a difficult time for the family as easy and stress free as possible. To help us achieve this we:
- Will allow 1 hour and 30 minutes between each service which allows approximately half an hour within the chapel with time either side for people to get settled and to leave unhurried. This ensures that every family has enough time to hold a personal and dignified service.
- An extended service can be provided for an additional fee.
- The funeral service can be as personal or unique as you wish.
- The chapel can be personalised for any religion or belief.
- Our uniformed chapel attendant will be available at each service.
- The chapel is warm, welcoming and decorated with fresh flowers.
- The floral tribute area is set next to the handshaking area on the right hand side of the building. Floral tributes will remain on display outside for a minimum seven days.
Our chapel and offices are always open to visitors who would like to inspect the premises before a service. It is always advisable to ring in advance on 01330 844042 to ensure the chapel is free for you to look around.