With effect from 3 January 2023 the cremation fees for Baldarroch Chapel and Crematorium are as follows:
- Full Funeral Service or Committal Service (Adults aged 18 and over) – £850.
- Full Funeral Service or Committal Service (Children aged under 18) – No charge.
- Cremation only with no family or clergy in attendance (Adults aged 18 and over) – £435.
- Cremation only with no family or clergy in attendance (Children aged under 18) – No charge.
- Memorial Service (Adults aged 18 and over) – £415.
- Memorial Service (Children aged under 18) – No charge.
- Additional time slot in chapel (Adults aged 18 and over)- £415.
- Additional time slot in chaple (Children aged under 18) – No charge.
There are no additional costs for services held on Public Holidays. Furthermore, there are no hidden charges at Baldarroch Chapel and Crematorium all of the prices shown above included:
- Provision of an Organist (if required).
- Provision of recorded music (if required).
- Production of slide shows (if requested).
- Live streaming of service. All services at Baldarroch are live streamed with the link to the service being sent to the applicant via the funeral director. The applicant is then responsible for forwarding the link onto those who they wish to view the service (i.e. there are no Public streams).
Please note that there is no reduction in cost should you elect not to use any of these facilities.
All services at Baldarroch Chapel & Crematorium are recorded. Copies of recordings are available on request on DVD or USB at the following at a costs:
- DVD – Master Copy – £30.00.
- DVD – Additional Copies – £10.00 each copy.
- USB – £40.00 per USB.
Please note that Baldarroch Chapel & Crematorium can not be held accountable for technical failure of recording equipment.